Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Solace in Solitude


Profile
Name: maRcUs
Age: 22
Occupation: SMU Undergraduate
Birthday: 13 March 1985

Month of April 2007
01 April: Happy April Fool's! 3 Years! =)
04 April: Daphne's Birthday!
10 April: AE paper!
12 April: Micro paper!
13 April: MA paper!
14 April: Start of holiday! =)
18-20 April: Sports Leaders Camp!

Favourites
Memories
Friendster
Liverpool
Espn
Perfect10
Soccernet
Youtube

Friends
Aaron
Andrea
Belinda
Benedict
Benjamin
Canice
Canice2
Daphne
Denise Boo
Denise Tee
Denyse
Harnie
Jack
Jascelyn
Jolyn
Judy
June
Kimzie
Liang
Liying
Manfred
Manfred's Photos
Melissa Chee
Melissa Luo
Michelle Heng
Michelle Loh
Mingyi
Philip
Qian Hui
Rachel
Rosalind
Samantha
Serene
ShanShan
Sugarnspice
Wendy
Wendie

Archives
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007

Tagboard

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

whee! im back!

Trip to Phuket was pretty enjoyable and relaxing. and it was simply insanely crazy most of the time! haha. We could have done much more..but its still good tho. im definitely going back there again. Thanks freddie rachel sherrie and jessie for the good times! =) Some unpleasant things happened too. but im glad it didnt dampen our spirits. So all in all..its good! Jus look at the photos below and you'll know i had a good time there. =)

I miss the flight to Phuket sitting with Rachel and Sherrie.
I miss my first impression of our resort. It was fantastic.
I miss my first parasailing experience. It was brilliant. A little short tho.
I miss drinking beer in the way i drink water in Phuket.
I miss turning crazy and insane in our resort's swimming pool.
I miss our first dinner at Thai Thai.
I miss the shopping.
I miss the great bargainin sessions.
I miss the Tuk-Tuk Rides.
I miss Buskin&Robbins Ice Cream!
I miss how we kept getting mistaken as Japanese.
I miss the cheap alcohol.
I miss the massage session.
I miss the beach.
I miss Tomyam Goong.
I miss Kway Teow!
I miss the pretty sceneries at Baan Rim Pa!
I miss the Seafood! I ate 3 crabs alone!
I miss Jetskiing with Sherrie.
I miss the crazy trip all around patong with manfred.
I miss more seafood! Lobster!
I miss more shopping!
I miss more bargaining!
I miss downing alcohol with my bro.
I miss the fast ride to the airport. Our driver was driving 120km/h all the way. no expressway.
I miss the flight back to spore with Rachel.
and most of all..I miss my buddies on this trip.
and I miss PHUKET!

Came back on friday..basically caught up on my precious sleep.

Saturday was out with harnie for shopping. My. Its all your fault harn that i saw so many things i like! I dun care. you had better get all of them for me! haha. man. it has been a while since i saw so many things i like. 4 berms and a polo tee. my. i need money. =( i left as soon as ben came to join us cuz it was my dad's birthday!

Happy Birthday Daddy!

We went to his fren's restaurant in MacPherson for Dinner. The food was surprisingly good. haha. I ate so much crabs again. haha. had a great time anywae. headed over to my aunt's place to find my cousins after that. they are jus so adorable! haha. and of cuz. durian cake made the day even better! =)

Sunday was basically Jap Class and then cutting hair.

Out for pool with freddie bro ydae. lost terribly. maybe i shud reali jus stop playing. yup.

Im bored to death todae. somebody take me out pls.

Im counting down the days till you're home again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home