woah..it really has been a rather great year for me so far..haha
i jus won a $60 gift card at borders'! goodness..it was suppose to be the prize for the total defence day quiz..and i actually won it considering the thousands of pple in the army..haha..
and guess what..off day tml again! =)
I know i've said it a lot of times this year..but im gonna sae it again..life is reali treating me good! thanks to whoever that is whose watching over me! =)
caught white noise with sam last night..it was rather alright for me..maybe cuz i didnt exactly get the gist of the show..but some parts were rather hair raising tho..haha..
1 movie down.. 10 more to go!
1. Hitch
2. Ray
3. A series of unfortunate events
4. Million Dollar Baby
5. Closer
6. Sideways
7. A very long engagement
8. I do I do
9. Constantine
10. Hide and seek



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home